We are an Indian couple, Singaporean passport holders. We've lived in Singapore for 10 years, HKG for 7 years.
Will also be accompanied by mother in law (72 years old).
Our first baby is arriving in July 2019. We are looking to hire a helper experienced in handling newborn babies and with experience in Hong Kong.
Helper will have her own room. Both veg and non veg food are fine.
We have no car or pets.
We are looking for a helper with the following profile:
- Currently in HKG preferred with good work experience in HKG
- Married with kids or single parent
- Experience looking after a newborn baby is a must
- Comfortable also to get along with elderly, since mother-in-law will be at home
- Good English/verbal skills
- Previous employer available for recommendation
- Available to start latest by 1st June 2019, April-May timeline preferred.
- Able to cook and clean well, willing to learn some Indian cooking.
- Willing to attend first aid training. Any nurse training is a plus.
Day off on:Sunday
Flat size:1100 square feet