- Domestic helpers
- Domestic helper Jobs in Hong Kong
Live-in Helper for a Chinese family of 3 - HelperChoice
Live-in Helper for a Chinese family of 3
We are a Chinese couple with a two-month old infant moving to Hong Kong from the U.S. end of June 2019. We are looking to hire a live-in helper who is trustworthy and caring to be part of our family. The helper will take general household duties such as grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry and ironing, etc, and occasionally help take care of the infant (mom or other family member will be the primary person taking care of the baby). We will be living in a spacious 3-bedroom apartment in The Harbourside (signed lease) near Kowloon Station and the helper will have her own bedroom and bathroom. Offer generous compensation and bonus ? willing to reward experience and language skills (mandarin).
- Finished contract only and must be in Hong Kong currently.
- Able to start on June 26th is preferred, or the earlier the better after that.
- Language: fluent in English; basic Mandarin is highly preferred but not required.
- Must have experience taking care of infant and toddler and preferably married with kids.
- Good cooking skills with experience of preparing Chinese food (or willing to learn / follow recipes).
- High hygienic standards.
- Cheerful, honest, responsible and trustworthy.
- Prefer age 28-45.
Monthly salary5000 HKD
Day off on:Sunday
Flat size:1000 square feet
Contract status:Finished / about to finish