- Domestic helpers
- Domestic helper Jobs in Hong Kong
Look for a helper to take care a new baby coming late Jan - HelperChoice
Kevin is not available anymore
Discover more domestic helper jobs in Hong Kong!
Kevin L., Employer looking for a domestic helper in Hong Kong
1 child, youngest child's age: < 3 yo
Updated on: 28/09/2019
Look for a helper to take care a new baby coming late Jan
• We are a family with dad and mom, plus 3 tortoises.
• Looking for a helper with 4-5 years of experience to mainly take care of new baby boy coming in late Jan/early Feb 2020
• Age range and family preference: Year 28-48 married lady with children
• Height: less than 160cm preferred
• Best to have served in Taiwan, Singapore, Middle East or Vancouver beforehand.
• Preferably to be good at cooking in Cantonese, Taiwanese, Japanese and Western food.
• Ideally to be onboarded on Oct 22nd earliest, or no later than Dec 15th.
• Language: Cantonese, Mandarin, English
• Have to share room with family member
• Work Location: Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong
Start dateAs soon as possible
Monthly salary4500 HKD
Arrangement:Share with another helper
Day off on:Sunday
Flat size:500 square feets / square meters
Desired contract situation:Finished / about to finish