- Domestic helpers
- Domestic helper Jobs in Hong Kong
Newborn experienced, medium dog, Korean family, Private Room - HelperChoice
Hugh is not available anymore
Discover more domestic helper jobs in Hong Kong!
Hugh C., Employer looking for a domestic helper in Hong Kong
1 child, youngest child's age: < 3 yo
Updated on: 29/09/2019
Newborn experienced, medium dog, Korean family, Private Room
We are young professional Korean couple with an upcoming baby in December 2019.
Looking for experienced helper with below skill sets:
- We have a new born baby coming late Dec 2019. You must have number of years of experience in handling the newborn and the mother very closely. Any particular skills or knowhow you may have, please let us know during an interview.
- We also have a medium (8kg) friendly dog. You should be friendly to the dog and be able to go walk/care on daily basis independently. Our dog is very calm, quiet, and good with people.
- Other duties will include, picking up laundry, going to groceries, cleaning, laundry, and organizing. If you can cook any Western or Asian food, it will be a plus factor
- Hard worker, honest, organized and worked for more than 3 years with one employer previously.
- Have a family in Philippines
- Fluent in English / (Basic Cantonese will be a plus)
- No criminal or debt records
- Healthy with no smoking/drinking habits
- Private room with private bathroom in a brand new building in Kai Tak, Kowloon
- Quiet and clean apartment complex
- You will have separate food allowance
We are very looking forward to skype/meet with you to know more about each other and if you meet most/all of above, and fit what you are looking for, please reach out to us!
Start dateAs soon as possible
Monthly salary4600 HKD
Day off on:Sunday
Flat size:1190 square feets / square meters
Employer NationalitySouth korean